01. I know all the lyrics to "Baby Got Back". Try me.
02. I have 4 cats and I am only 1 cat away of my goal of being my future self. #crazycatladygoals
03. Mastered the nodding and say "yeah totally" to my kids while hearing absolutely nothing of what they are saying. Kids and husband can be used interchangeably here.
04. You can tell when I get excited when I'm photographing when I start saying "I die" or the curse words come flying out.
05. I love smiling. Smiling is my favorite.
(10 points if you can tell me what movie that's from)
06. Friends & The Office are my all time favorite shows.
07. I like to communicate via gifs. That's how I can truly express myself.
08. I am absolutely in love with my city, Sacramento!
09. My husband and I met on Myspace. Yes. Myspace.
10. It's tiring being a cat mom to 4 so my days are pretty busy with cat activities.
11. I believe LOVE IS LOVE.
12. If you play any Bay Area rap at your wedding, trust I will get down. #blowthewhistle
Nothing starts my day off better than that first sip of coffee in the morning. So good! Once it hits your lips. It's so good! (Where's that quote from??)
I am a Bay Area grown, Sacramento transplant. I love the not-so busy life style of Sacramento (who am I kidding? I have 2 kids. I'm always busy!) that I share with my husband of almost 10 years, my two crazy kids and 4 cats! Yes, 4!
After graduating Sacramento State (stingers up!), and shuffling into that corporate life -- I knew that was not for me. Photography wasn't ever a hobby that developed into a business. I actually picked up a camera for the first time, to photograph my invitation business after it began picking up steam on Etsy in 2010. I loved it and then start photographing all sorts of things. It started to snowball once I shared images on social media and here I am! Well, it wasn't thaaaat easy but you get the gist.
The magic happened when I photographed my first wedding, assisting my friend. What made me fall in love was all the detail, time, and care that makes a wedding. Weddings challenge me to always stay on my toes. There’s nothing that compares to the rush of documenting a love story, while spontaneously making art. When I finished my very first wedding in 2012, one feeling stole my heart: “This is where I am supposed to be." I have been a full-time photographer since 2012 and I hope it never ends.